Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Gift


One of my favorite things Jon gave me for Christmas is one of those mirrors that magnifies your face like 1,000 times and helps you see every little crater on your skin. I always wanted one so I cound catch a stray hair or finally get those annoying blemishes by my nose. But NOW it's a complete addiction. I could sit for hours and pick and pluck and scrub. (But I don't... not ALL the time.) So much fun. It must be said, though, that I'm a complete facial hair-phobe, and I am constantly obsessing about whether or not I have any stray eyebrow, mustache, or nose hairs.(come on, you know you do, too, just a little bit.) So, the next time you see me, if I don't have any eyebrows left, you'll know why!

3 comments:

Jade said...

I've always wanted one of those, too. But I don't think I'd have a pore unpicked or a hair unplucked if I got one. So we'll just pretend that the one you got is the last one in the universe and I'm out of luck.

Bonnie said...

Hi jade! I was just thinking about you because I believe you were there at the moment my hair obsession started-at ricks! Do you remember we were all getting ready for a dance or something and you pulled what you thought was a stray hair off my neck, but it was attached?? Thus began my fear of hair where it doesn't belong!

emily said...

OH my gosh you are so funny!!! i couldn't have one of those because my face would turn into a pool of pock marks. i'm a picker!! oh i love you.