Okay, so I'm feeling a little obsessive (like I said on the last entry) about getting to 100... but I don't know if I can think of 100 things that anyone else would want to read. Well, if you don't, it won't hurt my feelings!
21. The coolest place I've ever been is Tintern Abbey in Wales. See link: http://www.castlewales.com/tintern.html It took my breath away to be in such beautiful architecture, yet with nature intertwined.
22. I used to want to be a seal. Whenever anyone asked what I wanted to be, that's what I'd tell them.
23. I was a ballet dancer until the age of seven when I was kicked out for not being able to do a cartwheel. (see above)
24. I wrote for the newspapers at Alta High School, Ricks College, Utah State University, and the Idaho Falls Post Register. I love to write!
25. I have dabbled in basketball, volleyball, track and field, and even swim teams, but nothing really stuck.
26. I have run two 10K races in my life ... but I'm not very fast!
27. I love desserts. Creme Brulee is by far the greatest food ever invented. (probably why I'm not very fast!! Hee hee.)
28. Jon and I want to someday open a sit-down dessert restaurant. We were inspired by one in Boston that we loved!
29. I served a mission in San Francisco - that place will always have a special place in my heart.
30. I'm fluent in "Mexican" - not necessarily "Spanish" because I learned several dialects from many countries! Yay for our melting pot in the U.S.
31. I love taking hot HOT baths.
32. Getting a professional, full-body massage is part of my heaven on earth.
33. I have always wanted to shave my head. I will someday.
34. My fingernails do not grow. Not for anything. Ever.
35. We have a vegetable garden that may or may not survive the summer.
36. I love my Mac computer. Macs are superior to PCs hands down. I will have a conversation with you later if you do not agree.
37. I am a youTube junkie - it's hard to tear myself away from it!
38. I have lived in 17 different places in my life (counting college and mission). 18 if you count the fact that all our belongings were in Denver for 6 months. :)
39. I have had lots of pets in my life including: several bunnies, some ducks, a mean goat, more bunnies later, fish we poisoned with pencil shavings, paper clips and cookies, a boxer named Rispah, and Jovi.
40. I currently live in Riverton, Utah.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Posted by Bonnie at Thursday, June 19, 2008