Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh MY GOSH!

We are so lucky! Our friends Alana and Caity are VERY talented photographers. I had fun taking the cheesy photos from the last post, but then these two came over and put me to shame! (In a good way!) We had a fun time posing and ooh-ing and aaah-ing about Ella. She is so beautiful, if I don't say so myself. To see some of the results of our fun afternoon, click here:
Alana's blog

Caity's blog

Thanks girls for all your help and attention. We are amazed at all you can do!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute pictures and what a sweet baby girl! I went through my boxes of girl clothes for my neighbor to borrow and I got all sentimental. It's been almost seven years since my princess was that small!!

caitlin said...

How could photos not turn out cute, with a baby as cute as her!! I love her, I love her, I love her! (I will post those Holga Pics tomorrow.)

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute, I could die! Such a beautiful family! I want to print some off, take them to the office, and claim her as my niece. Would you mind?! :o)

Amy and Clark said...

Such sweet pictures! What a darling little girl Ella is and you two are some mighty good-looking parents!
Love you!

Tara said...

I've probably posted this a billion times - but she is darling! And I love the family shots. So sweet! Gosh you are making me baby hungry! Good thing I only have 8 weeks left.

Kelsey said...

I love her already. When I do I get to see her? When are you coming to LA??

Lisa B. said...

OH my gosh you are a mom! love the pictures!!1