Saturday, June 13, 2009

Do you wanna get Frosty with me?

Since becoming a mom I have watched an embarassing amount of daytime TV. Not much else to do when you're feeding every few hours! Sadly, I can quote a lot of commercials - something that is driving me absolutely nuts. So, last night we went to Wendy's and this annoying commercial came to my mind. I started singing it and dared Jon to order one and sing the song. He's a good sport - but it came out all crazy-like, something like "Uh, yeah... I would like a Soffee Toffee Twisted Strawfee." Oddly enough, the drive-thru guy still knew exactly what Jon was ordering. It was hilarious! I hope you enjoy this commercial and that it gets stuck in your head as badly as it's stuck in mine. (Oh my gosh - the break-dancing portly fellow (Let's do this homies!) and the skinny dude that looks like Beaker from Muppets crack me up! It's amazing what becomes funny when you're practically alone all day!)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

The last time I watched commercial television was the biggest looser finale and we had missed about a month of it so we didn't even know it was going to be the finale. I set a rule for myself and my kids when Savannah was a baby that the TV is not allowed on before lunch. At first I missed watching "The Price is Right," but I hear it's not as good anymore anyway.

Jess said...

I miss those days! TNT has prime-time in the day that I loved. I watched a lot of Las Vegas in the morning! :) Thanks for your visit yesterday. I loved seeing you guys and little Ella!

caitlin said...

Ah, so this is what you were talking about on Friday. You're so funny.

Anonymous said...

that was hilarious!! THX for sharing it...I just had to share it with my hubby too to get him laughing. lol :)