Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can't sleep

Don't you hate it when you've had an exhausting day and just want to slip away to a fabulous world of slumber ... and you CAN'T?? I shouldn't complain because usually I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but it's often at times when I shouldn't be sleeping. It's REALLY bugging me that Jon is asleep, Jovi's asleep, and even the baby is asleep (I think). It's just me, myself, I, and you... if you're out there. Well, goodbye cyber world. I'm going to try to sleep again.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ah, I wish I could say it will get better! Take naps when you can! They are lifesavers!

MisterE said...

I don't even have a baby, or one on the way at least that I know about, and I still can't sleep. As soon as I hit the bed I am wide awake. So then I start watching Lost and it's all downhill from there.